Build Relationships That Last a Lifetime
SVA Women’s Ministry is a place where you can BE YOURSELF, anchor your IDENTITY IN CHRIST, create lasting FRIENDSHIPS, and SERVE each other and our community.
We provide opportunities to connect, make friends, support, encourage and love one another, Step into one of our bible studies, fellowship groups, pop up or special events or retreats to be drawn into God’s story and to be transformed.
We believe that we can learn from women of all ages, so we have groups so while some groups are of a particular life stage, we also have some multi-generational groups.
SVA Women’s Events include weekly bible studies, quarterly get-togethers, pop up activities, and a bi-annual retreat.
We have a wide variety of women’s events, from bonfire meet-ups to get to know other women, to seminars which are designed to teach you about the deeper life of faith, as well as connect you with other women, to weekend retreats where we worship together, learn, connect and play.
Most of our bible studies are based on a curriculum where there may be homework or guided discussion questions during the session. Some meet in homes and some meet at the church. We also have the option of join by Zoom for most of our groups.
Women's Ministry Leaders
- Kristin Moomaw, Women’s Pastor
- Rachel Farley, Women’s Ministry Director
- Ruth Ribary, Bible Study Leader
- Tami Jones, Bible Study Leader
- Cindy Spencer, Bible Study Leader
- Diane Bankson, Leadership Council
- Rachel Farley, 2021 Retreat Chair
- Someone, Homeschool Support Coordinator
- AND MAYBE YOU!? Do you want to be involved to connect and lead women? We always love new ideas, willing leaders, and many hands and have a place for everyone to help out! If you are interested in serving in any capacity please reach out to Rachel Farley or Pastor Kristin