Support the Mission of SVA
Your Giving Changes Lives
Impacting Lives for Eternity
Because of your generous giving, SVA Church is reaching the world with the love of Jesus.
Together, we’re providing life-giving ministries, planting churches around the world, and leading local and global outreach efforts to transform lives within our church and beyond.
At SVA Church we believe that giving of your financial resources is an act of worship and we celebrate the heart of giving. We trust God to provide for our needs and those we support, as He equips those who call SVA Church home to join in our mission.
When you give to SVA Church, you give to missions locally and globally. Thank you for your partnership and generosity in meeting needs and sharing the gospel.
Ways to Give to SVA
Support the mission by downloading the SVA Church App. It's fast and easy and you can access all of our content, wherever you are.
You can give directly online, just scroll up and enter an amount to begin.
Give By Mail
If you prefer to give by check, you can mail it directly to:
P.O. BOX 2178
North Bend, 98045
Additional Ways to Support SVA
Employer Matching Programs
Have you checked with your employer concerning matching donor programs?
SVA Church is registered as an approved charity to receive matching gifts through the following programs:
- Costco - Will match Tithes & Offerings as well as Special Projects
- Benevity – Currently Microsoft Employees can receive matching funds given to the Local and Global Humanitarian Aid Fund, as a non- religious fund. Many other companies utilize the Benevity platform and allow matching to Tithes & Offerings as well
- Goldman Sachs – Their Easy Match platform allows matching of religious and non-religious donations
- Schwab Financial – SVA is an approved recipient of funds from this investment firm
SVA Church is on Amazon Smile! Now, any purchase you make via Amazon can give back to our SVA community!
Simply make sure you're doing your online shopping via smile.amazon.com and have Snoqualmie Valley Alliance Church selected as your beneficiary.
You can find us by searching for Snoqualmie Valley Alliance Church.
How Your Giving Is Making An Impact
In addition to covering the daily operational costs of SVA Church, your generous giving also supports other missions and ministries both locally and globally. Here are some of the selected ministries your giving supports.
Web and mobile giving are available for one-time gifts or for scheduled, recurring contributions. Whether you’d like to give a single gift, schedule ongoing contributions, or view your giving history, you can do it all from your computer or mobile phone. It’s quick, easy, and secure
- Click here to log into your account
- You can view or modify your giving
If you need to make changes to your recurring donation, you will need to delete it and re-setup your donations. Click here to log into your account.
Yes. You can submit your tithe and gifts through your bank’s online bill payment service. Your bank will send SVA Church the payment, and we will add it to your giving record as if you had written a check yourself.
Indicate “SVA Church” as your payee, specify your name as the account, and use the following information for the payee address:
P.O. BOX 2178
North Bend, 98045
Asset-based contributions are noncash and include stocks & mutual funds, charitable gift annuities (CGAs), or real estate. Please contact us for details.
Thank you for your donation of stock to SVA Church. It is our desire to partner with our donors in a way that makes donating to SVA Church simple and impactful. Please know that we believe the information provided in our stock statements is for the best interest of all parties involved.
Based on counsel from our CPA, it is in the best interest of the church to provide you with a detailed description of stock that has been received rather than the sold value of the stock.
We want to encourage you to obtain this information directly from your financial advisor. Your financial advisor has easy access to all stock sales and can determine the value appropriate for you. They can also see the value of the stock when donated, and the broker who transfers the stock can provide the value on the date of transfer. That number can then be verified by your financial advisor.
Stock donation receipts are sent separately from your SVA Church giving as we have found that it is best practice to record these gifts separately. You should also receive a year-end statement directly from the brokerage account.
Lastly, stock donations are considered a non-cash gift due to IRS regulations on cash donations.
Thank you for your generosity to SVA Church in the form of stock donations.
Yes. When making your donation, simply select the fund you want your donation to be directed to.
As far as possible, your gift will be used as specifically designated. In the event that a project becomes fully funded or discontinued, remaining funds will be applied to related ministry as the discretion of SVA.
This notice is to communicate that while the designation will be honored as best as possible, the donor does relinquish ownership of said gift to the discretion of SVA Church to use in the best fashion in keeping with the stated mission, vision, and strategic goals.
Do you have a question that is not listed in the FAQ? Please reach out to us and we'd be glad to help!
How Your Donations Are Allocated
Our Principles Concerning Finances and Giving
Our Act of Worship:
- Giving is a worshipful response to God’s ownership of all things.
- “And now I have seen with joy how willingly your people who are here have given you.” 2 Chronicles 29:9
We Equip and Celebrate:
- Those who understand what they have in the Kingdom of our Lord give generously and joyfully.
- As we grow, we develop conviction that serves as the starting point for the stewardship of all we possess.
- As stewards we are entrusted with goods to care for as part of Kingdom discipleship until the return of Jesus (Luke 12: 42 & 16: 1-13).
- Earthly resources can be invested for eternal purpose and are a tool God can use here to accomplish eternal work (Luke 16:9-15)
Individually and as a community
- We will share our church story and be open about finances, both victories, and challenges.
- Minimizing debt, giving sacrificially, moving in new ministry directions may require a simpler lifestyle.
- Giving is a matter of heart and priority and Jesus serves as the ultimate example (Matthew 6:19 - 24).
- “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for our sakes, He became poor, so that you through His poverty might become rich.” 2 Corinthians 8:9